Friday, January 29, 2016

It's been 6 years..


It's been 6 whole years since I updated our blog. Which means our "sweet baby J" is now 6 years old!  A lot has changed, and I'm going to sum things up a bit 😊
Why did I decide after 6 years to blog again, you may ask? Well as our 2nd little one's first birthday is fast approaching, I've began looking back at when Jackson was this age! Joshua and I were talking the other day and he said he thought I should blog again! As much as you think you'll remember all these sweet little things, you forget so fast!

So here we are! Ultimately I want my boys to be able to look back and see how much they mean to us, and what all they put us through! Hah.

Just to outline what's happened in 6 years:

2011: Joshua landed a full time job at the fire department! We both were in school together.  We also welcomed our nephew, Oaklen.

2012: I graduated Nursing school and started a job at the Med in Trauma ICU. Jackson started preschool.

2013: In January my daddy went to be with the Lord. I transferred to high risk labor & delivery.


2014: We found out we were expecting another baby boy! We also sold our house, and built a new one!

2015: We welcomed our 2nd baby boy, Canon. Jackson graduated preschool & started kindergarten!

So there you have it, 6 years in a nutshell. Of course a lot of other things happened like Jackson started playing baseball, basketball, and football! We went on lots of vacations! Etc. etc. Life is changing fast, but I am so enjoying it!

I will start off next time with telling a little about our tiny tornado, Canon ball! 

No comments:

Post a Comment