Wednesday, February 24, 2016

To: Canon Love: Mom

Canon bug,

  In June of 2014 your daddy and I discovered we were having a baby! I remember seeing the biggest smile on daddy's face, and we couldn't wait to tell your big brother Jackson. We found out you were a boy the day after our family vacation! 

On February 17th I began contracting, I contracted all night and daddy and I decided we would go to the hospital on the morning of the 18th! It was very icy outside so it took us a little while to get to the hospital. After a long day and night, finally on February 19th at 7:36am you made your appearance! All 8 lbs and 21" of you! Your brother was so confused and excited, along with the others that waited for you! In the hospital you were the most laid back, quietest little angel! Daddy often said he wondered if you would stay that way. 

Your little personality continues to grow! You are so smart, and catch on to things very easy! You don't try things until you know you can do it, which is sometimes nice! Except you learned to climb our stairs at 8 months old. You are a little shy, and take a little "warming up". You love to eat anything, and feeding what you don't to your dog. You are sneaky. You wake up every morning with the sweetest smile, but sometimes you boycott sleeping. You love any kind of ball and being outside. You love to "sing" and dance! You will sit in my lap and let me rock you, and I love it! You adore your daddy! Your big brother startles you a lot, but you're learning to be tough! My heart is overwhelmed with how much love we have for you. You have brought us so much laughter this past year, and we can't wait for more! I can't wait to see you competing with Jackson & daddy at whose better and faster! I'm sure daddy and I will soon become a referee for the fights that come along with it! 

We love you more than words can say Canon! Happy first birthday baby! 

Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment