Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 2

On the 2nd day at the beach, Joshua and Chris woke up early to go for a round of golf. Everyone slept in, and me and Jackson got up and ate breakfast, got our swim gear on, and hit the beach.  I tried to limit what I brought down, considering I would be carrying  22 pounds of baby, his pool float, sunscreen, and towels. We survived! :-)

J's favorite part was sitting at the edge of the wet and dry sand waiting for the waves to crash in and hit him. It was hillarious! He always had an audience watching him, he even practiced walking on the beach for a group of girls :-) hah.


Basically, this day consisted of out to beach/pool, in for a nap and food, out to beach/ pool, in for nap and food...and so on. It really wasn't bad- because he would sleep sooo good! We got ready for supper and off  we went to The Original Oyster House. And let me tell you..it was yummmmmy!! J did great, we fed him lemons and he loved them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment