Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11 Months

Jackson, you're ELEVEN Months old today!

Does this really mean in one month you will be a ONE year old?!?

You weigh 23 (maybe 24) pounds.

You wear a size 4 diaper, and mostly 18-24 month clothes. Some 12.

You are completely off of baby food. You REFUSE to eat it. Such a big boy :-)

You are still sleeping 12-13 hours at night. Not waking up once, unless you're teething.
You have been going to sleep around 7:30/8:00 and wake up around 8:30/9:00. a.m

You take a morning nap around 10 and afternoon nap around 2.

You are into everything, and getting REALLY fast.

You are walking a lot now, until you realize you're walking!!

You've taken 5-6 steps at a time.

You talk A LOT, but we have NO idea what you're saying.

You recognize both grandparents houses, and get very excited.

You have said "Pops".

I'm trying to teach you where your nose is. You think its funny!

If I say "Wheres Ozzie" You immediately start looking at him.

You have THREE teeth now!! And working on your 4th!!

You can "high five". Your Grammy taught you.

You LOVE to hold you hands up and say YAAAAY!

You like to try to hide and run away from me.

I believe you are attempting to roll your eyes at us. :-\  hah.

You love to say bye.

You loooove bath time. Drinking the water. And continuously fall down, you think its funny.

You can be aggressive to your friends, but you also can be sweet. I have watched you attempt to share your toys!

You went to your First VBS, you were in bed babies, and Ms. Brenda and Ms. Amanda thought you were THE best baby! hah.

You were dedicated at church on Father's day. You waved the entire time and said bye-bye.

You make me proud every single day, and I can't wait to celebrate your first birthday!! You have made this the best year of my life, and will never know how much I love you.

I love you my sweet baby J,
Mommy




1 comment:

  1. And, he loves drinking Pops' orange water. He recognizes the bottles!!!

    xxoo
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete