Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tuesday

We have been very busy here at the Posey's house! I'm doing a little catching up with the blog, but it will probably take awhile to get everything caught up.

A quick update on what is going on around here. :-)

Jackson now has FOUR teeth. Two top and two bottom.

We are in full party mode right now. Getting all of the little details ironed out, his first birthday is going to be PERFECT!! Can you believe its almost been a WHOLE year?

We just got back from the lake, where sweet boy was on the water a total of atleast 14 hours. His little tan proves it :-)

Man is he walking. walking. walking.

I am working on a couple of projects for Jackson's first year. I'm very excited for all of you to see them!

We are getting ready to paint our hallway. Boo. :/

Doesn't sound like much, but trust me it is.

Annnd i'm about to show you my blog addiction. I have been going to get J out of his bed at night (yes, he goes right back, because he loooves his bed) only to hold him due to a few blogs I read. As most of you know I basically only read blogs about babies, mostly sick babies. Last week Sweet Cohen grew his wings only a few days after he was born, Lettie, a 2 year old, had brain surgery because of seizures, a decision her parents were already struggling with, and she is not doing well, and Adrienne, who is friends with my brother, had her first biological child at 26 weeks, Bennett, who weighed a little over a 1 pound and his fighting for his life right now. My heart has been very heavy for these families, and I feel the only thing I can do and ask you to do is pray. They need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment