Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jackson and Gracyn

Our parents wouldn't be able to handle us as brother and sister, so God just made us cousins.

Jackson meeting his cousin Gracyn for the first time!!
I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures, I borrowed them from facebook.

6 month age difference in these two! :-)

Today, they look a lot closer in age. They love eachother very much.


I am so excited to see these two grow-up and be bestfriends. Joel told me the other day Jackson better take good care of her, or he was going to have to have a talk with Jackson. I know he will take great care of her, if he needs to- i'm sure between her daddy and momma, the ground is pretty well covered. J loves her so much. (And so do I.)

I will have a few more post up soon that i'm working on, I just wanted to slide in a quick one.

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment