Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally Joining the Blog World

I told Joshua's parents I WOULD have a blog when I got my new camera. Well, they gave us our new camera lastnight and I couldn't be more excited! All of my friends tease me (including Joshua) about how much I am obsessed  enjoy reading blogs, its one of my favorite past times :) I just think it is the perfect way for our families to keep up with us, and enjoy our busy baby boy. So here we are- blogging! I HOPE I stick to this because I would love to make this our family scrapbook. I hope you enjoy!

Today we have not been up to much.

We played a little.
Hogan brought us lunch and played with Jackson
Brittney also came to visit. :)
And Aunt Jams had a little too much fun with her nephew. (Can you tell she is crazy about him?)

We also visited Grammy and Pops for a short time, not anything exciting today, but wanted to post pictures that we did take! :-) Hope you enjoy!
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment