Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Day.

Jackson goes to his JuJu's (his amazing babysitter) on Wednesdays during the summer since i'm out of school. I thought he should go atleast one day a week for #1. My sanity, and #2. he loves to play with his little friends there. So yesterday, we really did nothing. So today, just like every Thursday, Jackson has wanted to sleep. JuJu's WEARS him out!

The wedding is two days away and I'm still not nervous. That is the big question everyone asks me. I'm truly just really excited. My friends, including my sister, and my two future sister-in-laws, have made everything more exciting rather than nerve racking. And i'm thankful for that. Ashley has sent me text messages almost everyday this week about her excitement, dreams, and other funny things that have kept my spirits high. Hogan is getting me a massage, and the rest of us girls are getting our nails done. What more can a girl ask for?  Not to mention this sweet baby boy who has my whole entire heart. I am so so so thankful for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment