Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friday- Relaxation and Rehersal

Friday, the day before the wedding Joshua took off work. We all four (including Dustin) woke up got ready and headed to town. Joshua and I went and got our marriage license and dropped me off at Hogan's house. The boys were headed to do a little golfing.

Hogan, Jenn, and my sister went to "Friends" Salon to get a massage, manicure and pedicure, and our hair played with :-). Talk about AMAZING! I have never had a "real" massage, and I will say this-  I will be going back! It was so much fun and I really enjoyed spending the day with those girls. Thanks Ms. Ann and Hogan for a relaxing day!!

After we finished up there we went to my house to start getting ready for our rehersal and rehersal dinner. The rehersal kind of opened my eyes up- like this is REALLY happening! It was fast and right to the point. Although my flower girl got a little shy on me! We headed to the dinner, to find a framed poster of our engagement pictures! It was awesome!! Only to keep walking and see my in-laws had decorated the fellowship hall perfectly. They had monogrammed napkins, beautiful hotpink flowers for the centerpieces, and the CUTEST place mats with our pictures that we had taken over the years!! It was very sweet and thoughtful.

Afterwards, we headed (Me and Steph) to Hogan's to spend the night for the big day on Saturday!!

Grammy and Pops,
           We can't thank you enough for the perfect rehersal dinner! We are so thankful to have yall as parents and to be our Jackson's grandparents. The joy that yall bring to his life means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to make this day special for all of us. You went beyond what we were expecting and it was so perfect. I am so happy to be a part of yalls family!

We love yall,
Joshua, Erika, and Jackson

1 comment:

  1. I love love love reading your blog. Keep up the good work, lil sis!!

    ReplyDelete